You can add a little dry white wine for a nicer taste.
- Cook Time: 80 minutes
- Yield: 6 Persons
- 50 g barley porridge
800 g baby beef (one piece)
500 ml Vegeta broth vegetable
50 ml oil
300 g onions
300 g tomatoes
200 g frozen yellow string beans
300 g cabbage
100 g carrot
100 g potato
100 g sweet pepper
black pepper crushed
1 tbsp Vegeta
1 tbsp ground red seasoning pepper
1. Soak barley porridge in tepid water overnight.
2. Cut the beef into cubes and cook in 500 ml of Vegeta broth vegetable.
3. Continue to cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Chop up the onion and arrange it in a large casserole dish.
5. Add the soaked and drained barley, cubed tomato, diced spring beans, diced cabbage, carrot sliced into rings, potatoes cut into small pieces and sweet pepper cut into strips.
6. Add a pinch of black pepper and a dash of Vegeta, and toss to combine with beef cooked with bouillon (the beef does not need to be fully done).
7. Add a pinch of ground red seasoning pepper, top with a little boiling water to cover the vegetables, and stir well.
8. Put the casserole in the oven preheated to 200 °C and bake for about 50 minutes.