You can use leftovers from a roasted bird to make the croquettes.
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- FOR THE CROQUETTE BATTER:
300 ml Vegeta broth chicken reduced sodium
200 g white flour rough
200 g butter
13 g baking powder
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
½ kg chicken fillets
1 tsp Vegeta No MSG
- FOR THE CROQUETTE COATING:
200 g breadcrumbs
100 g white flour rough
oil for frying
1. Cook the chicken fillets in slightly salted water. Remove from the pot and allow to cool completely.
2. Cook Vegeta broth chicken reduced sodium for a couple of minutes before adding the butter to melt.
3. Bring to the boil again and stirring all the time, add the flour sifted with baking powder. Cook until thick, remove from the heat and leave to cool completely.
4. When the batter is cool, add the eggs, chopped-up parsley, diced chicken and 1 spoonful of Vegeta No MSG. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Shape into croquettes, coat them with flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil until done.
Serve these tasty croquettes with a salad or boiled vegetable, and a little sauce of your choice.