You can add zucchini, carrots or other vegetables to roast with the potatoes.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 800 g chicken drumsticks and thighs
6 tablespoon oil
200 ml beer
1 kg potatoes
pinch of thyme
1 tablespoon Vegeta
1. Peel, wash and slice the potatoes. Season with salt and toss with oil (3 tablespoons), arrange in a baking tray and roast for about 30 minutes in a moderately hot oven at 200°C/400 F/gas mark 6.
2. In the meantime, sprinkle a pinch of thyme and 1 spoonful of Vegeta universal on the chicken.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a skillet, add the chicken and fry on all sides on medium heat. Top with beer and continue to cook on low heat for another 5 minutes.
4. Arrange the chicken in sauce on top of the potatoes, return to the oven and continue to roast for 20 minutes.
Serve the roasted chicken and potatoes with sauerkraut dressed with pumpkin seed oil.