GILTHEAD WITH POTATOES AND SPRING ONION
To prevent the fish from sticking to the grill, brush with olive oil before grilling and use two spatulas to turn the fish over.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 6 Persons
- 1,5 kg gilthead (4-6 fish)
4 cloves garlic
150 ml extra virgin olive oil
sprig of rosemary
1 bunch of parsley
1 tbsp Vegeta
600 g potatoes
150 g spring onions
50 ml aceto balsamico
100 ml olive oil
ground black pepper
1. Combine one tablespoon of Vegeta spice with olive oil and mix until blended. Rub into the fish’ skin.
2. Place the fish on a hot grill and grill until done, basting with a rosemary sprig dipped into the olive oil and Vegeta and rub the fish.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the pesto. Finely mince the garlic, add chopped up flat parsley leaves and combine until blended.
4. Boil the jacket potatoes, allow to cool briefly, peel the skin and slice them. Add sliced spring onions to the potatoes, drizzle with olive oil and aceto balsamico, and toss.
Sprinkle some parsley and garlic pesto on grilled fish, drizzle with olive oil and serve the fish with the potato salad.