Chicken Stuffed with Chutney
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 600 g chicken breast (4 fillets)
1 Vegeta No MSG Chicken
50 g white flour rough
50 ml oil
50 ml white wine
300 ml Vegeta broth chicken reduced sodium
100 ml half-and-half or single creamFOR THE STUFFING:
2 tbsp Chutney – mild
1 tbsp breadcrumbs
50 g spring onions
1 tsp parsley, chopped
1. Trim the chicken fillets, make a cut in the middle with a small sharp knife and sprinkle with Vegeta No MSG Chicken.
2. To make the stuffing, combine chutney, breadcrumbs, finely chopped spring onion and parsley in a bowl, add the egg and mix well.
3. Use a piping bag to stuff the chicken fillets and secure them with toothpicks.
4. Coat the chicken with flour and fry with a little oil on all sides. Deglaze with white wine, add Vegeta broth chicken reduced sodium, and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
5. Finish the sauce by adding cream and cooking briefly.
6. Serve with potato gnocchi boiled in a large pot of lightly salted water.
Serve this chutney-stuffed chicken with potato gnocchi.