Steak on vegetables
If you do not have enough large saucepan, you may sauté potatoes with vegetables in smaller teflon pan for each steak separately.
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
1. Clean paprikas, cut in halves, remove threads and cut them into thin strips.
2. Wash leek and cut into strips. Prepared vegetables put in a saucepan and shortly sauté in the hot oil. During sauting add pepper and Vegeta.
3. Coarsley grate potatoes and salt a little. Heat olive oil in a teflon pan and put potatoes to sauté; arrange potatoes in four parts and stress it with spade to get brown.
4. Arrange over potatoes roasted paprikas and leek over potatoes, also in four parts. On the top of it put again grated potatoes and stress with the spade. Altogether turn upside down to sauté on each side. After that small vegetables pies transfer to the oiled baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 180°C. bake for 10 minutes.
5. While the vegetables is baking, prepare steaks. Beef filet cut into four steaks and beat up. Brush them with oil, sprinkle with salt and coarsley ground pepper, and put on preheated saoucepan or grill plate. Broil steaks on each side for 2 to 3 minutes, depending on how well do you like them roasted.
Small pies of potatoes with vegetables arrange on a warm platter and broiled steaks over them. On each steak put butter previously mixed with finely chopped parsley, garlic, little salt and pepper.