Gnocchi in green sauce
Frozen spinach can also be used in this recipe.
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
1. Salt spinach strips and leave for around 10 minutes. Then drain the excess liquid.
2. Cook the spinach in hot oil, only for a few minutes.
3. Add garlic, parsley, basil and Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder.
4. Bring salted water to boil and then you can cook the gnocchi.
5. Cook the spinach mixture for a minute or so and then mix in milk, pepper, nutmeg and corn flour- mixed with a little water.
6. Simmer this for a few minutes and then add in gnocchi and stir.
Mix well and serve with grated parmesan cheese.