Once the groper has been cleaned, rinse under running water.
- Cook Time: 70 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 1 kg Groper, cleaned and washed
3-4 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons Vegeta
1 kg potato, cut in larger pieces
200 g fresh red paprika, chopped
100 g green olives
200 ml white wine
3 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
1. Dribble lemon juice over the Groper meat, sprinkle with tablespoon of Vegeta and let stand roughly half an hour.
2. In an ovenproof dish, in a small amount of oil place the prepared fish, potato, red paprika, onion and olives.
3. Mix olive oil, wine, tablespoon Vegeta and garlic. Then with this, cover the vegetables and fish.
4. Cook in heated oven at 200 C, roughly 40 minutes.