Instead of mascarpone cheese (which is sometimes difficult to find), you can use any cream cheese.
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 Persons
- 3 tbsp olive oil
120 g onion
2 cloves of garlic
200 g red paprika
1 tsp oregano
400 g can of sliced tomatoes
200 ml tomato puree
12 sheets of lasagne dough
350 g turkey ham
150 g mascarpone cheese
300 ml cream
¼ tsp ground black pepper
Butter to smear on the baking pot
30 g ground cheese
1 tbsp Vegeta No MSG
1. Put finely chopped onions and sliced paprika in a frying pan and fry for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add chopped garlic and stir until it releases its aroma.
3. Add sliced tomato, oregano, a tablespoon of Vegeta and pepper and simmer on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add passata, stir and turn the heat off.
5. Mix mascarpone cheese with cooking cream, and grate the turkey ham. Place 3 sheets of lasagne dough in a casserole dish smeared with butter.
6. Put a third of the mascarpone cheese on the dough, a third of the tomato and then a third of the grated ham. Place another 3 sheets of lasagne dough on top and repeat the process another 2 times.
7. Place the last 3 sheets of dough on top, cover evenly with the remaining cooking cream and sprinkle with grated parmesan. Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 20 minutes.