Pancakes with Meat
Pancakes like this you may bread and fry in the oil and serve with sour cream.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 8 pancakes
400 g coarsly minced baby-beef
4 tablespoons oil
2 garlic cloves
red minced paprika
1 green paprika
100 g tomatoes
15 g flour
150 ml sour cream
200 ml regular cream
1 tablespoon Vegeta
1. Sauté shortly onion, finely chopped, in the hot oil in a skillet.
2. minced meat and sauté it well, stir in a red paprika and continue to sauté pouring under water if needed.
3. paprika and peeled tomato to the half soften meat (all diced), finely chopped garlic, pinch of salt and Vegeta.
4. At the end stir in flour whisked with 2 tablespoons of sour cream, shortly boil over, than chill a little.
5. Fill hot pancakes with the prepared stuffing, fold them in the form of small pillows or in some other way.
6. In the same skillet heat regular cream and leftovers of sour cream; part of it pour into an ovenproof dish. Arrange pancakes on it and pour over the remaining cream. Put in the oven and shortly bake.
Pancakes with Meat decorte with sliced paprika and serve hot.