Magic summer chicken fillet
Instead of tomatoes you may add Chopped tomato Podravka.
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 4 chicken fillets (ca. 600 g)
2 fresh red peppers (300 g)
2 zucchini (300 g)
2 garlic cloves
60 g black olives
1 teaspoon Vegeta Natur
½ teaspoon sugar
4 tomatoes (500 g)
80 g mascarpone
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 Potato Puree (100 g
400 ml water
1 teaspoon salt
200 ml milk
20 g butter
1. Cut the pepper into sticks, cut the zucchini in half then cut them into sticks.
2. Place the vegetables in a baking pan, add garlic cut into thin slices, pour in olive oil and stir well.
3. Roast them in a pre-heated oven at 210 °C for 15 minutes.
4. Take the vegetables out, sprinkle with Vegeta Natur, season with sugar, salt, pepper and mix well.
5. Top the vegetables with olives and sliced tomato and return to oven and roast for another 20-25 minutes.
6. In the meantime season the fillets with salt and pepper then fry in a grill pan until golden.
7. Add mascarpone to the roasted veggies and stir it to melt to obtain the sauce.
Sprinkle the vegetables with parsley and serve on a bed of potato puree.