Chicken A La Greek
If you like it hot, feel free to stir in 1-2 chopped hot peppers or chilli peppers.
- Cook Time: 70 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 750 g young potatoes (smaller)
8 smaller chicken legs (ca. 800 g)
1 teaspoon ground red pepper
1 onion (100g)
200 g fresh red pepper
2 cloves garlic
50 ml Extra Virgin olive oil
1 can Chopped Tomato (400 g)
60 g black olives
1 tablespoon freshly chopped oregano leaves
120 g feta cheese
1 tablespoon Vegeta
1. Peel the potatoes, put them in water seasoned with salt to cook. When the water begins to boil, let them cook for 5 minutes, then drain them.
2. Place the chicken legs in a large dish, sprinkle with red pepper and stir well.
3. Add onion and red pepper cut into slices, potatoes, crushed garlic, dress with olive oil, sprinkle with Vegeta and stir well all together.
4. Put them into the baking dish of appropriate size and place in a pre-heated oven at 200 °C.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove them from the oven, top them with chopped tomato, add black olives and return to oven for another 15-20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the baked chicken legs with feta cheese, chopped oregano and serve.