Urban jack potato
You can use ham or pancetta instead of bacon if you prefer.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 8 Persons
- 1 kg new potatoes (make sure to use only medium size potatoes)
1 tbs Vegeta
50 ml olive oil
200 g Gouda cheese, sliced
150 g bacon
150 g sour cream
50 g mayonnaise
1 tbs chives, finely chopped
1. Scrub and rinse the new potatoes but do not peel them. Make deep incisions every 3 or 4 mm taking care not to cut through the potato.
2. Dust the potatoes with Vegeta, sprinkle with a little olive oil, and arrange them in a roasting pan lined with parchment paper.
3. Roast in the oven preheated to 200°C for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and alternatively insert thick slices of cheese and bacon into the pockets. Return to the oven and continue to roast for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes and salt to taste.
Serve with a dip made of sour cream, mayonnaise and chopped chives.