Pizza with Vegeta
Add Vegeta to the mashed tomatoes or tomato juice and no matter what the toppings, your pizza will always be good. Distribute three-quarters of the sauce over the dough and the remaining sauce over the toppings to make the pizza even juicier.
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 250-300 g smooth flour
20 g fresh yeast
½ teaspoon salt
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
150-200 ml lukewarm water
200 g mozzarella
100 g turkey ham
200 g grated zucchini
300 ml mashed tomatoes
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons Vegeta
1 teaspoon dry oregano
1. Crumble yeast and cover with 3-4 tablespoons lukewarm water.
2. Add sugar and leave to rise in a warm place about 5 minutes.
3. Add salt, olive oil, prepared yeast and remaining lukewarm water to the flour.
4. Knead the dough and leave in a warm place about 15 minutes.
5. Mix the mashed tomatoes with oregano, sugar and Vegeta.
6. Grate zucchini and drain excess water, and grate mozzarella.
7. Place prepared dough in a 30×40 cm baking pan. Arrange three-quarters of the prepared tomatoes with Vegeta over the dough.
8. Sprinkle grated mozzarrella over tomatoes, add sliced ham and grated zucchini.
9. Add remaining tomatoes and bake in an oven preheated to 220°C, for 15-20 minutes.
10.When baked, leave the pizza to cool briefly, slice and serve hot.
Instead of a large pizza, you can make several small, round pizzas which you can fold over and eat like a sandwich.