If using unshelled pistachios, reduce the amount of Vegeta universal as they are usually more salty than shelled pistachios.
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp Podravka Estragon mustard
1 tbsp flower honey
1 tbsp Vegeta universal
black pepper crushed
60 g chopped pistachios
40 g breadcrumbs
4 chicken breasts (about 700 g)
1. Combine the olive oil with mustard, honey, Vegeta universal and pepper. Add two spoonfuls of water and mix well.
2. Combine pistachios with breadcrumbs.
3. Rub the olive oil and mustard mix into the trimmed chicken fillets and coat them with the pistachio and breadcrumbs combination.
4. the chicken in a tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake in a moderately hot oven at 200 °C/400 G/gas mark 6 until the pistachio turns a light golden colour (about 30 minutes).
Serve the pistachio coated chicken fillets with stir-fried vegetables or other side dishes of your choice.