Mini bites of sunshine
Replace spring onions with leeks or asparagus, if preferred.
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 270 g Podravka sharp flour
130 g of butter
2 tablespoons of sour cream
½ teaspoons of salt
2 EVA Tuna fillets in olive oil (2 x 115 g)
3 spring onions (about 80 g)
200 ml whipped cream
1 teaspoon Vegeta
80 g Emmental cheese
30 g grated cheese
1. Mix flour and cold butter cut into chunks with the electric mixer in a bowl.
2. When the mixture comes together into a crumbly, lumpy mixture, add salt and sour cream and mix until the dough is smooth. If necessary, finish the dough with your hands.
3. Place the prepared dough onto a floured surface and roll it out thinly. Use the round mold cutter (Ø about 9 cm) to cut out 24 shapes.
4. Take 2 muffin molds and place one shape into each muffin cup, squeezing it gently.
1. Clean, wash and shred spring onions into thin slices and mix them with tuna, grated Emmental cheese, thus prepared mixture place evenly over the shapes in the molds.
2. Beat the eggs, mix in sour cream and Vegeta and spread the mixture over the fill using the spoon.
3. Finally, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Place the mold into preheated oven at 200° C and bake for 25 minutes.
Serve the meal as an appetizer or a finger food.