Mediterranean meatballs with pasta
If the sauce has a mildly bitter taste, add some sugar.
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 Persons
- 500 g minced meat (veal and pork)
2 teaspoons Vegeta
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons olive oil
500 ml tomato puree
150 ml dry white wine
400 g penne pasta
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1. Cook the pasta in water seasoned with salt, cool it under cold running water and drain.
2. Add Vegeta and ½ teaspoon salt to the meat and mix well all ingredients. Shape the mixture into medium sized balls.
3. olive oil in large well heated skillet, add the prepared meatballs and fry them for ca. 5 minutes or until becoming nice golden colour.
4. While baking the meatballs do not turn them by hand, just shake the pan.
5. Add tomato puree, white wine, ½ teaspoon salt and bring it to boil then cook for about 6-7 minutes on a medium-high heat.
Add chopped parsley, boiled pasta, stir well all together and serve.