Lamb kebab with Greek salad
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 Persons
- 800 g leg of lamb
2 tablespoons fresh oregano (or 1 teaspoon dry oregano)
fresh juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon Vegeta
100 ml white wine
150 ml SMS Extra Virgin olive oil
200 g fresh red pepper
200 g fresh green pepper
Kebab sticksGREEK SALAD:
400 g tomato
200 g cucumber
100 g lilac onion
150 g feta cheese
60 g SMS black olives
1 green pepper (150 g)
5 tablespoons SMS Extra Virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Cut the lamb into larger cubes, put in a dish, add oregano, lemon juice, oil, wine and 1 tablespoon Vegeta.
2. Mix all and let it rest overnight in a fridge covered by transparent foil.
3. Arrange the marinated meat on the wooden kebab sticks together with fresh pepper cut into pieces.
4. Season the prepared kebabs on all sides with salt and pepper.
5. Fry the ready kebabs on a grill or in a grill pan until they are deep golden colour.
7. Wash tomato and cucumber, clean the onion and cut all into slices.
8. Wash the pepper and cut in strips, and feta cheese into cubes.
9. Prepare a dressing with olive oil and vinegar, sprinkle with oregano and stir well together.
Serve with Greek rustic salad made of feta cheese, cucumber, tomato and black olives.