After folding the chicken steaks, leave them in a fridge for a little while and they will not open as you fry the steaks.
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- FOR THE BUTTER:
100 g butter
1 tbsp chopped chives
1 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tsp Vegeta universal
½ tsp Podravka black pepper crushed
- FOR THE CHICKEN:
4 chicken fillets (about 650 g)
40 g white flour smooth
150 g breadcrumbs
oil for frying
- 1. Combine the butter with chives, parsley, Vegeta universal and pepper, and mix until blended.
2. Shape into an oblong sausage shape, about 3 cm in diameter, wrap with cling film and put in the fridge to firm.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut into each chicken fillet to create a large thin steak, and pound a little with a mallet.
4. Season the chicken with a little salt and the juice of half a lemon.
5. Remove the firmed butter from the fridge and cut it into slices.
6. Place a slice of butter on each chicken fillet and fold (easier if you use cling film).
7. Dust each fillet with flour, dip into beaten egg seasoned with salt, and coat with breadcrumbs.
8. Fry the chicken fillets on all sides in oil on medium heat.
Serve the fillets warm with a boiled vegetable or a side dish of your choice.