Pork tenderloin with asparagus salad
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 3 Persons
1. Trim pork tenderloin, cut into steaks and drizz the steaks with Vegeta Natur. Allow to marinate for a minimum 30 minutes or more for maximum flavour.
2. Cook on medium hot grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side. The steaks should be soft and juicy inside.
3. Trim green asparagus and cook in boiling water until softened. Drain and allow to cool.
4. To make the sauce, push one hard-boiled egg through a sieve and mix with oil, vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper and pour the sauce over the asparagus.
Mini Meatballs on Skewers
You can use the same method to make chevapchici (oblong shapes), burgers or shish-kebabs.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 8 Persons
- Combine ground pork with finely chopped onions, chopped-up chili pepper, minced garlic and Vegeta. Moisten with a little dry white wine and mix well until blended. Leave in a cool spot to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Use your hands to shape into bite-sized meatballs, pierce each meatball with a skewer and slightly flatten by hand.
- Lightly grease a large skillet with oil and shallow-fry the meatballs over medium heat until done, or alternatively arrange the skewered meatballs on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in a moderate oven at 180 °C for 20 to 30 minutes.
Serve these tasty mini ground pork skewers with crispy jacket potatoes and a simple tossed salad.