To preserve the freshness of cuttlefish ink leave it in the bag, put the bag in a glass with some oil and store it in refrigerator.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- 100 ml olive oil
200 g onion
3 cloves crushed garlic
500 g cleaned cuttlefish
1 teaspoon Vegeta
2 bags cuttlefish ink
2 spoons chopped parsley
200 ml white wine
250 g rice
- FOR SPRINKLING:
1. Wash the cuttlefish and finely chop them.
2. Saute finely chopped onion on oil, add garlic and prepared cuttlefish. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Pour wine over it, add Vegeta, laurel leaf and simmer for about 30 minutes.
4. At the end add ink, chopped parsley and half cooked rice.
5. Mix all together and cook gently (be careful not to overcook the rice).
Serve these tasty mini ground pork skewers with crispy jacket potatoes and a simple tossed salad.