Beef Ribs and Sauerkraut
You can brush a little bit of honey or maple syrup to glaze the beef ribs before roasting.
- Cook Time: 180 minutes
- Yield: 6 Persons
1. Drizz the beef ribs with Vegeta. Pour oil on to coat them on all sides. Wrap in tin foil and transfer to a roasting tray. Let stand for about 30 minutes. Pop the roasting tray into the oven and slowly bake at 160 °C for 2.5 hours.
2. Meanwhile, rinse the sauerkraut and add to a pot of boiling water flavoured with one beefstock cube. Cook for 40 minutes.
3. Drain the cooking water, add oil, bay leaf and finely chopped jalapeños to the sauerkraut, season with salt and pepper to taste, and toss well.
4. Unwrap the beef ribs and remove the foil. Return to the roasting tray and arrange sauerkraut on top of the beef ribs.
5. Return to the oven, roast for another 15 to 20 minutes, and serve.